Casting machine update, 6 September

The casting machine goes in for repairs today, and I will be without it for at least a week. This means I am unable to cast any figures for Colours on 10 and 11 September and have to rely on existing stock of some AB Figures. I have been able to fulfil all advance orders for Colours so far, and have emailed customers accordingly, but at the cost of depleting the stock that I carry to shows. This means I will be out of stock of some codes of 15mm AB Figures at Colours.
Please bear with me while I deal with the failure of what is a critical piece of equipment. Some orders will inevitably be delayed until the casting machine is fixed.
I am out for most of this morning while I get the machine to the engineering company.